[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Eager

Continuing from my comment post in Karen's blog...

Getting married involves having alot of cash.

READ: Ready cash. Not credit cos you don't want to end up owing alot of banks' money.

If there must be two rings in the world that i will slog my life away for them, they must be the Bvlgari B.Zero1 and the Tiffany Shared Setting Half-Circle Diamond Band. So if Daryl's gonna propose to me, it's gotta be the B.Zero1, and of course we'll marry in the church with a Tiffany on my finger. COST(Modest budget) = $10000.


Who cares if there're no diamonds? HAH!


(Ok wait, i like the Tiffany Setting Ring too! But i can't have em all, can i?? Shown here with the Wedding Band.)


The Shared Setting is priced from US$2100.

The signing of the marriage cert will be done in church, so that's gonna save us some time. BUT $$ is still an issue here. I'd like lots of nice flowers, flower girls and of course, a nice wedding gown. And yes, the peeps would be hungry, so we'd have to provide some stuff for them to munch on. COST(Modest) = $5000

So if you're coming to my church wedding, you'll get to eat these...


Haha! I'm just kidding =)

Ok, now this is the killer... The wedding dinner. Daryl wants a beach styled wedding(???) with air-con tents. Doesn't quite make sense to me cos i want to sign the cert in church...

However, i am still very much into my indoor weddings cos Singapore's weather is unpredictable and not to mention freakin humid. I was looking to getting it done at either Shangri-La (the Orange Grove one) or Grand Hyatt.

So Daryl suggested to make both parties happy, we do BOTH! BEACH WEDDING COST(Modest) = $100000. HOTEL WEDDING COST(Modest) = $40000. Hahaha. But of course we're not gonna do both, so it's either this or that.

I want this...


Or this...


But Daryl wants this...


Alamak... And the honeymoon... It's definitely gonna cost us a bomb, with me shopping and what nots. Haha... I'd love to go Paris to see the Eiffel; i'd love to go Japan for its onsens; And i'd love to go to the Maldives just to soak in the sun! COST(Modest) = $10000

So, you see my point? It's freakin expensive to get married. Even the big angpows from relatives wouldn't even be enough to cover the costs! Haha!

So i guess, just like Karen, i'd probably have to wait 7 years too. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home