[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Afternoon After...


  1. My dog's haircut was cute. Now she looks like a puppy. Haha... They tied a lovely ribbon for her fur that was just above her ears and she looks like a princess :) My only quelm is that they didn't take a picture of her (read from a forum that they do it for free after grooming).
    Karen, the next time we bring our dogs for a haircut we could go there nonetheless, cos the people there are quite friendly. =)

  2. I didn't buy the food from the pet bakery. But when i went to their place, Zacky-boy was on heat and he first tried to hump my leg, then he tried to hump my old dog. -__-" Stupid horny dog.

  3. Ok for the breaking news... No i didn't get through the auditions. Yes i was quite nervous and i felt the pressure even before i went in. Daryl told our friends that i'll be taking part in a contest in Genting even before i went for the auditions. So yup, guess i'll have alot of explaining to do... So malu...

  4. So i've resolved to keeping quiet the next time before i go for an audition so i can save myself some embarassment... Good idea eh? =)



Don't worry i'm fine lah. =) I'm disappointed in myself but life still goes on... Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home