[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, September 09, 2005

Excited Ooo

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about tomorrow! There can be countless ways that one can be excited by. Here are some of the ways:


  1. You just ate an aphrodisiac and you're on heat.

  2. The man of your dreams is looking into your eyes with a sense of yearning for you.

  3. You know you are going to win the grand prize of a contest you joined.

  4. You just bought the latest and flashiest mobile phone on the market and are planning to show it off to the next (and the next next and the next next next) person you meet.

  5. You won Singapore Idol/Channel U's Project Superstar (Probability: a 3 in 4 millionth chance).



Nah my reason is none of the above. Hahaha...



Well ok i'll let you in on it, provided you...



Say please?



Good. *smirks* ;)



NUMBER ONE:

I just made an appointment for a full grooming for my dearest poochie Jewel (Real Name: Jewel Goh Zu-Er). Heard raves about it, and i'm trying them out for the first time, so i hope they don't fail me. Hehehe. I checked out their site and WOAH! The shop interior looks good ballz! Oooh and the pictures of the groomed doggies look SEXY!

Hahaha i'm just kidding. Actually, they look good, really. Just hope it's not a camera trick or PS-enhanced. =) Check out their site here.

So i'm just crossing my fingers and hope that my 45 buckeroos won't be money badly spent. Else Daryl's gonna scold me again for wasting money. =P For 45 buckeroos, they had better be good!!!


NUMBER TWO:

Still thinking about whether i should grab some doggie treats from the dog bakery. The food looks good. *licks lips* Why don't you look at them too? Good enough for humans to drool ballz!

Zacky-Boy's (Real Name: Zack Choo) kind of a greedy poochie. Well, if i've got the time and the mood, i'll pop by before we go Allysa's (One of Zacky's owners) house for her birthday.


NUMBER THREE:

Finally we reached the last reason why i'm absolutely thrilled about tomorrow. PHEW! Ok, here goes...

I joined a karaoke competition and the audition's tomorrow! Haha sibeh kan cheong and sibeh excited...

I wonder whether i'll even make it pass the audition rounds or not. But hey, i've got confidence and that's my winning factor. So even if i don't get through, i know i've tried my best. =) Wait for my good news peeps!


Now everyone, repeat after me... "Good luck Steph!"

Yeah ballz, i need it. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home