[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, October 10, 2004

pls thank my tolerance level

nothing much to blog about today lah.

woke up at about 10 plus despite drinking the night before. think i did drink quite a fair bit within a short period of time. but managed to drag myself to the toilet to puke the whole lot out. felt so much better and sober too. =) and you all thought i could hold my liquor that well? fooled ya all! =P

*~*

lazed around at home. didn't touch any school work today for once. hah. -__-"

*~*

got my hair trimmed. was initially thinking of perming/highlighting/doing some hair extensions to it. my appt was at 4pm. i reached there on time, then waited like 60 donkey minutes before my hair got cut.

eh. did i mention to you guys before that my stylist works in the salon owned by the tcs actresses yang lina and yang libing (aka li nanxing's wife)? ok, so i'm telling you all now. despite her age, yang libing looks damn pretty in person!!

anyway.

i was about to be late for mass, so i could only get a trim done on my locks. probably get a perm or a highlight next month lah.

*~*

troublesome woman.

my mum insisted that we go to the church in katong area since we were to have dinner with my uncles and aunties at the east coast park hawker centre after that. with less than 10 minutes to mass time, i drove a lil faster than usual. did my usual dropping of gears to accelerate faster, blah blah. and my mum and dad were screaming at me in the car because they thought i was too "scary" a driver. -__-"

they haven't seen the worst. hahaha. =P

troublesome woman at work again.

i wanted to go to the church at chapel road because it was newer. hahaha. but my mum insisted that we go to the one at sandy lane because there were less people there and therefore there was more parking space.

-__-" whatever.

so i drove to the one at sandy lane lor. no choice... =( no cute guys at church today again. all old people. think 50s. better for me lah. at least i could concentrate on mass. hahaha. =P

*~*

went to ecp hawker centre to eat after that. nothing much about there.

*~*

was supposed to meet clarice and xuelin at 10pm at esplanade. but i arrived at harry's at 9.50pm.

so proud of myself. i was early for once! YAY!!!!!

i watched the bushmen sing+play at the outdoor amphitheatre. they were good! you guys should go listen to them. they'll still be playing later. =)

after they finished playing, i was still stranded there. i waited until i couldn't take it, then decided to take a seat in the bar of harry's while waiting for them.

after ordering the house chilean carbernet sauvingon, i realised i should have ordered the lychee martini instead because my throat wasn't doing me too well. sigh... but anyway the wine was so-so lah. can't beat the spanish one we drank at esmirada's or the chilean ones we drank at indochine. =P

okok. i know, i know... cost plays a part too. hahaha. =P

ANYWAY.

i waited and waited. msged people. played with my mobile. and clarice arrived at 11pm. while the winner (who by the way is constantly finding for carrot heads) arrived at 11.30pm.

good job ladies. keep it up, will ya? -__-"

*~*

i'm tired. gonna get some rest now. shall blog again tomorrow if there are any eventful happenings. =) luv ya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home