[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, October 02, 2004

world's greatest dad

i have the most wonderful dad in the world!!! =D

i love SK-II products. so anyway, i have been contemplating whether i should buy the facial treatment essence [SHEN(2) QI(2) SHUI(3)!] or not, since the price is very steep.

no wait. it's FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!! but anyway... so i faithfully saved up my money to buy it. and since daddy was coming back today, i asked him to buy me a bottle from DFS instead, since it's supposed to be cheaper.

it costs 94 buckeroos outside for a 75ml bottle, and about 150 buckeroos for the 150ml one. so as usual, i asked daddy to buy the smaller bottle one. but in the end, daddy bought for me the 150ml one because they only carried the bigger bottle.

die. no money liao, still buy... SIGH~!

so i took out the last $100 from my wallet (i don't keep huge amounts with me when i'm out, so pls don't attempt to rob me!!!) and passed it to my dad saying "dad, i'll pay you the rest tomorrow."

then daddy said "never mind lah. keep the money for yourself."

WAHAHAHAHA. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THANKS DAD, YOU'RE THE BEST!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home