[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, October 04, 2004

totally doh!

met up with jon for lunch at eunos. in the car, he was asking what happened between me and you-know-who (in other words, he was kaypo). so i told him my side of the story.

i only have this to say - i can't help it if he doesn't want to talk to me.

*~*

went down bluwel. haha ahsoon is one funny man. he was like shaking his ass in the office, trying to immitate someone. guys, remember not to go clubbing with him, otherwise he'll poke fun at you too. lol.

anyway he was saying that my car's rear bumper has to be changed. sigh... =(

but anyway i'm back home now and my dad INSISTS that the bumper can be hit back. -__-" doh. how DOH can people get. it's plastic(or acrylic or whatever material that seems like plastic). how you gonna hit the bloody thing back?!

anyway this wierd workshop at yishun says it can be done. and since daddy's paying for mummy's accident, then i have got no say in it.

female drivers are stupid.

male drivers are cocky.

and me?

haha i'm just a safe driver. =)

*~*

gotta run. got sok peng's wedding to attend. i'm gonna have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home