[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, October 03, 2004

precious things all gone

this is my avenue to vent my frustrations and cry out my sorrows. if you don't like what you read, or worse *gasp* think that i am writing about you...

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT. screw you and i demand that you leave my blog this instant.

fed up with my sis cos while reversing into a lot, she scratched the left side of the car. to make things worse, only a few hours after, my mum drove the car out and created a FUCKING BIG dent in the back bumper.

what is with women drivers?! these people are a total disgrace to society!

*~*

so i did something that i shouldn't have done last night. never mind about that because it has already passed and i'm not really bothered about it. (unless the name of the person in question is turtle, which in this case, is not.) only worried that sooner or later i may find girlfriends coming after me with parangs.

HAH! -__-"

*~*

what i am truly bothered about? lonelinophobia. (ok i just made that word up! haha. but what i'm trying to say is that i fear loneliness) that's what's been on my mind.

anyone care to keep me company? i need rest. i think too much.

love you jewel. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home