[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, August 13, 2004

me.

how well do YOU know me?

at a glance, you may think that i'm proud and unsociable.
after i warm up, you may think that i'm this crazy bitch who's loud and blunt.
when you get to know me better, you may think that i'm a person who's very "easy" (if you know what i mean).

contrary to popular belief, i am everything but.

i wonder how come i always get misunderstood.

i look icy when we meet. even my pictures do not depict me as someone whom you'd want to approach if you see me on the streets. you'd want to stay clear of my path, in case i bite. which of course, is not what it is. i am merely weary of the people i meet. strangers can be very scary.

i do not despise people who speak broken english, neither do i despise people of a different race. being in IJ has taught me how to live in perfect harmony with everyone. all you racists should be ashamed of yourselves!

i am slightly on the noisy side when you get to know me better. thank goodness i don't spew vulgarities like what i do right here. then again, i don't know what happens when i get drunk. hahaha. *flutters eyelids*

being straight and direct in my comments means you should be thankful that i am a true friend. i don't lie because it plainly isn't necessary to cover up facts. you deceive yourself into thinking that the lie is a white one. of which, is clearly not.

no matter what you all think, i am not easy. no, no. i am definitely not. i will argue that point until my last breath! i admit that i am comfortable when i'm around with men. in fact, some mistake me for their "buddy". see how "MAN" i am? hahaha.

see what i mean? i am seriously not doing myself justice! God, help me!

*~*


Of The Men I Attract

people read my blog and go, "hey, this girl is so truthful with her comments about (her) life. she's so-so looking, but that doesn't really matter. what matters most is that she seems easy to shag. so i'll try my luck anyway."

yeah, this was a quote from a good friend of mine, whom after reading my blog told me this.

am i *seriously* giving people the wrong impression? GET LOST ALL YOU PERVS! i don't like it when people treat me as a play-thing.

i am not a fucking swinger so can you guys just get lost?!?

"i applaude you for being this honest in your blog. it's entertaining to read. only one bad thing though. when i read it, people are given the perception that you are someone who's high-maintainance and cheap." says mr super yee.

RIGHT. quite a contradictary statement, but anyway... so i should be less direct, less honest, and less...what??

i have said it over and over again. i am NOT high maintainance! i pay for my own stuff, HELLO?! 'nuff said.

what's worse... i am attracting bad boys! which is bad, because i always get cheated in the end.

come to think of it, it's good. cos i fancy them. hahaha. ok, that's kinda out of point. but truthfully speaking, if the guy's too good, hardly ever will i enjoy going out with him. these goody-two-shoes are too boring for me!

i live life on the edge.

CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home