[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, August 05, 2004

my inner self

i await the time when my it gets the better of me;
i seem confident on the outside, but here i am, trembling inside;
is it really the end, or perhaps just a short vacation?

faith came to meet me today;
she did some pushing somewhere;
give me false hopes and such.

she brought along a friend;
his name is disillusioned;
he blocks my view and stands hand-in-hand with faith.

wait, this is where reality stepped in;
she shook me hard and gave me a slap;
it woke me up.

alas, courage, come forth and do me proud;
i need you to stand tall and strong;
let not others bring me down, for i am undeterred.

all cares about pride and disillusioned love should be thrown aside;
i will bring logic along with me to aid me in my talks;
and turtle my dear, may the devil take your soul away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home