[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

it just isn't my day...

woke up late for school. reached school at 8.45am for my lab, 45 minutes after class had already started. the blur me, got into class, didn't know what was going on, tried to turn on the pc, so i pressed the reset button and......... I GOT A BIG HELL OF A LECTURE FROM EVERYONE - my classmates, lecturer, and lab technician. EVERYONE.

little did i know that everyone was banned from touching the reset button because it causes the rest of the computers in that network to shut down as well, and the lab technician would have to write a report to the higher management because of my action.

MY FAULT MEH?

well, what a way to start the day... but what to do, life still goes on!

*~*

had a very bland lunch of "lor mee". was sucky! stayed back a lil while after school to do the lab which i haven't completed. had mcdonald's nuggets after that. haven't had them in a long while! went to my gram's place, talked to xuelin for 1hr 15mins on my mobile phone. haha. there goes my phone bill...

had dinner with my dearest at last today. thought we could have a romantic dinner at the hawker centre with him alone... until i found out that he had asked his friend along as well. heh! went over his place to watch vcd for a little while.

during dinner we received a call from fanny, whom i have just found out is mr alan tan sili's ex gjrlfriend! if there are more gossips, i'll let you guys know first hand lah...

so yeah, my baby told me just now that "you everyday cannot like that meet me, otherwise your studies will get affected".

*~*

was kinda troubled by the words he's been saying to me for the past few days. i almost knocked into the back of a bus just now while on the way back, and a motor cyclist too. OPEN UR FREAKING EYES WILL YA, STEPH?

ok, i'm getting tired! need to rest, then i'll be able to complete my assignment before going school tomorrow morn. good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home