[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, July 24, 2004

7th heaven

the past week passed like a breeze.

i spent every day with my Love, and just can't get enough of him! he's been a great partner, and all that i could ever ask for. I LOVE YOU BABY!

enough of the mushy stuff... i'll write about today before i fall asleep.

*~*

woke up at 8am to get my butt out of my Love's nest. i chirped merrily for him to wake up, and he reluctantly did. after speeding like a bullet along still road (it's not that still after all...), we got stuck in a birdy traffic jam on the pie. thus causing me to reach home late, and in turn, caused myself to be late for my appointment with the girls.

rushed as fast as i could through bathing, ironing, and changing, then took a cab down to toa payoh mrt to pick clarice and xuelin up. we were going back to CHIJ Secondary to visit the teachers! YAY! so fun, heehee.

was surprised that mrs tang (our former chinese teacher) still remembers me. yup, i was the infamous student who never did her chinese compositions nor have i ever pass a class test before. ANYWAY, the bottom line is that she remembers me. ;)

finished with that, then went out with my Love. we watched King Arthur, then bought me a $65 alarm clock at last! (it's really loud...)

got stood up because only when i reached my workplace, then only did they tell me that my assignment is cancelled. BASTARDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home