[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, June 03, 2004

that poor child

just replied her.

Me @ 03/06/04 14:15 : He's an ambivalent person. The problem lies not with me, but him. Juz ur luck to get such a guy for a boyfriend. What goes on between you both, i don't care and don't wanna know anyway. If he doesn't wanna claim responsibility, then you can either bring the kid up yourself, or abort it. Stop sleeping with him my dear, it'll do you less hurt. Go talk to him about it. At this point in time, i don't think you'd want my help since you declined my invitation for coffee. Good luck, you'll need it.

Delia @ 03/06/04 14:17 : I'm not saying it's your business... I just hope that u could do me a kind favour by stop contacting him but obviously u can't help. Then nvm. Thanks!

?? HUH?

this girl is wierd. she's at war with herself and she doesn't know it. God help her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home