[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, May 29, 2004

just screw it.

fuck. you know what? i was searching my room for my piggy bank that had loads of one-dollar coins the other day before i left for bali, and strangely, i couldn't find it.

now that i'm back from bali, i see it at it's original position. hmm. something was wrong. i peeped inside the piggy bank. ALL MY FUCKING MONEY WAS GONE. well, at least 90% of it. there was at least $50 worth of one-dollar coins in that piggy bank. and now, it's only left with 8 coins or so.

I AM GONNA MURDER THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY ONE-DOLLAR COINS I SWEAR. i'm not gonna point any fingers at anyone. but one thing's for sure, i'm gonna get to the bottom of this, and recover my fucking money back.

WHY DO YOU STEAL FROM A POOR GIRL WHOS NOT RECEIVING ANY ALLOWANCE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home