[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, June 03, 2004

insanity threatens the deluded soul

Delia @ 02/06/04 23:56 : Can i beg u not to contact andy again? You're always the cause of our quarrels. He lied to me a few times just to go out with u.

Me @ 03/06/04 01:30 : Juz wanna make it clear to u tt there's nothing btwn me n andy no matter wat u tink. We may be the bestest of friends, n i'm thankful tt he's there to listen to me when i've got problems. He treasures the relationship with u much enough to make things sound nicer to u by telling lil white lies. It's all cos he doesn't wan u to be angry when u hear tt he's been out with me or smth. It's tough for him. Maybe u should try seeing it from his point of view.

Delia @ 03/06/04 01:50 : You don't get it. He lied to me a few times oreadi. How would u feel if u r in my shoes?
Delia @ 03/06/04 02:15 : It's not about the relationship between u and him... It's about promises... He lied to me! U understand? U won't leave him alone, i will. Even if i'm pregnant now!

Me @ 03/06/04 02:25 : Then i think you should talk it over with him. It's not about me then, is it? If you're free, i'd like to talk to you over coffee. Let me know when you're free.

Delia @ 03/06/04 02:36 : It's no use... We've broken up. He had made me go for abortion twice. I'm not doing it again. And he chose to be with u last tues when i wanted to commit suicide.
Delia @ 03/06/04 02:37 : The best part is that he shouts at me and puts the blame on me for confronting him!

Me @ 03/06/04 03:05 : Why do you even wanna attempt suicide? From a girl's point of view, it's really not worth it. It's not gonna solve the problem anyway.

Delia @ 03/06/04 08:27 : You don't know the shit i'm going through... Forget it... U can just go ahead and contact him. It's none of my business now. He can call u a bitch and still be
Delia @ 03/06/04 08:28 : so close to u... Both of u are contradicting.

[at this point in time, i refuse to reply her msgs. i conclude she is just as insane as jac. no, wait, jac's worse.]

. . . WHAT THE FUCK?

[mind you, i had to edit these msgs to make the grammer slightly better than it originally came in.]

this stupid bitch is making me sound like a third party. yes, and i'm fucking irritated because of it. hello, she is snatching away my bestest (if there ever was such a word) best friend. well, i trust andy enough to know that this bitch is fucking crazy.

you sleep with someone, that someone doesn't wanna take responsibility, then you push the blame on others. ahh. WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

now the point comes back to why people want to threaten others with suicides. either you get a life, or you should just go to hell and stop being a burden to society. that stupid bitch. argh. what should i reply her with? can someone tell me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home