[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, June 03, 2004

singled out

the thing about having a red head is that people recognise you wherever you go. take for example, i was at chomps (chomp chomp lah!) on tuesday for dinner with my CCA-mates. there were these wierd people staring at me like i was some alien. anyway, the auntie at the drink stall was so nice to me. [makes me kind of wonder whether she's lesbian or not. but ANYWAY...] the nice lovely auntie gave me a $2.00 discount on the drinks. like for the first time in my life, did i get such a big discount from a drink stall in a famous hawker centre. she just went ok the drinks are $9.00, but i'll charge you only $7.00.

*blinks*
*blink blink*
*blink*

me: auntie zhen(1) de(2) ma(1)?
auntie: mei(2) you(3) guan(1) xi(4), bie(2) de(2) tan(1) wei(4) mai(4) ni(3) ne(4) mo(4) gui(4), wo(3) suan(4) ni(3) pian(2) yi(2) yi(4) dian(3).

*giggles* then i proceed to thank the auntie and smile sweetly at her.

hey wait, can someone try to go there in the same coloured hair, and order from her a drink, so that we can prove the theory of the auntie giving discounts to just me or generally to everyone who has got a red head??

ok, so as i was saying about these wierd people looking at me like i was an alien... [i've been getting these wierd stares wherever i go, but it's not that bad now that i've got used to the (unwanted) attention, plus the fact that my hair colour is fading so the red isn't that flaming RED anymore.] i received this friendster message from a person, 3 connections away, claiming that he saw me at chomps on tuesday night.

HAHA. HAHAHA. HA HA HA HA.

[speaking of friendster msgs, the other time i also received this msg from a person, who after watching "jia(1) you(2) bao(3) bei(4)" on channel U, msged me to ask if it was me on tv.]

what were these people thinking? OF COURSE IT WAS, NO DOUBT, ME! ahh, fame is what i yearned for. my fear lies on people being more hypocritical and superficial towards me. is being honest just so tough? argh. people with no morals. they irk me.

i'm tired. just came back from china black. wasn't as fun as last week, but i guess it'll do. cured my boredom anyway. :) but the msg from delia (andy's gf) did get me abit bothered. she asked me to leave andy alone, and not contact andy again. like HELLO, wake up your fucking idea ok. i'm not a relationship breaker, so don't treat me like one. andy's merely a good pal who's there for me when i need someone to talk to. and you're taking that away from me? WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home