[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, May 20, 2004

pissed to the extent of beyond description

let's see what has happened during these days which i've been lazy to blog in reverse chronological order.

today

tried to strike a conversation with jac (my ex-best friend who attempted suicide) on icq.


The Bitch's Stinking Attitude

for the benefit of those who can't seem to see it (yes i resized it wrongly!), here's how the conversation went:

me: hey.. how are you doing?
bitch: ok lor.
me: today ascension. you going which church?
bitch: sorry i don't want to talk to you.
me: ok don't talk then.
bitch: i will never forget what you did to me in CGH. i think it's better if we just end our friendship here.
me: ok as you wish.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK???????????!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

i am trying to control my anger. really, i am. God, forgive her for she does not know what she's doing! i feel better already. :) anyway, i conclude that she's mad. she'd better not make me go to the extent of having to call the police to tell them to reopen the case against her. how troublesome would that be for me! argh. but hey, it will all be in the good of all you innocent victims and silent sufferers. *~* PuRiNSeSu PiG *~* will save the world!

this girl really has issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home