[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, April 24, 2004

jewel stop sniffing me out!

had an excursion to the spca today. it was fun fun fun! i played with figo, a 2.5 yrs cross breed. he also had a very nice tri-coloured coat of white, black and brown. figo was extremely playful - he tugged at my jeans and refused to let go, licked my face, laid on his back so that i could rub his tummy, nibbled on my arms and fingers, and even pulled my shoelaces out! so adorable! although i left the cage with 4 scratches on my left arm and 3 on my right, i know he was just playing with me like as though he was still a puppy. aww...

at this point, i'd like to bring across a message to everyone: PETS ARE FOR LIFE, DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PET! argh. angers me whenever i think about irresponsible pet ownership.

i bought a cutesy tshirt for my lil sis, then we boarded the bus back to school. i was supposed to give the milk bones to the dogs, but since the vets didn't allow it, i had to take it back home. in the bus, mingjing decided to chew on the bone. yah. don't ask me why. but he really did! i took a picture of it too. haha.

back in school, we decided to have a csc (community service club) group photo, so we went to our club room. it was really a drama mama thingy going on i tell you. mingjing and xiaojun were teasing each other, then suddenly when jessica couldn't take it, she shouted at mingjing, then threw a ruler at him. it hit his nose! dead silence. then they carried on quarrelling about why was there a need to throw things and stuff. we calmed both parties down, but mingjing decided to leave the room instead. see, i told you it was drama mama rite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home