[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, March 27, 2004

euphoria!

yesterday:
woohoo. it was a very shocking win for me. i actually won the miss SEG contest! think the other contestants were angry with me because they joined so long ago, and i only joined 3 days back and won the competition yesterday. i'm elated!

i actually screwed up all my catwalks. but with confidence and poise, i won the judges over! yay~ :) ok i'm being too heavy-headed now. i have to accredit my win to my classmates - who stayed throughout the whole event with me, weiliang - who was nice enough travel from school-my home-school to get my shorts for the sportswear catwalk, and all the other supporters whom i have no idea came out from where. haha.

the dressing room had ZERO reception, so i couldn't receive any calls or sms. was hoping weiliang could turn up for the whole event, but he had to go off at the time the show starts, for a dinner. the event was supposed to finish at 9.30pm, but it only ended at 10pm. by the time i got out of the auditorium, it was already 10.25pm.

my classmates were waiting for me, and wanted to celebrate my win with me. just when i said yes, it struck me that i was supposed to meet weiliang after that. so when i declined, i looked up, and saw someone smiling at me. what a pleasant surprise. [oh wait actually i was very happy and couldn't stop smiling hahaha] there he was, walking down the stairs. turned out that he tried his luck to see if i was still around in school cos he couldn't get me on my mobile. so sweet! awww...

since we both drove, he trailed behind my car and accompanied me home so that i could bathe and go with him to his friend's birthday chalet after that. wahaha he almost fell asleep on my bed cos i took a long while to bathe and get changed. as usual. *grin*

went to the chalet at east coast. didn't expect to stay the night (he didn't tell me!), so i wore a skirt there. bed no space, so we had to sleep on the floor. :\ and the space was so so so small we had to squeeze. :| so many complaints. but i liked that we cuddled together. he gave me a sense of protection. bonus: he smelt nice too. ;)

today:
only when i woke up this morning, did i remember that i'm supposed to go with clarice to JB, and that she's in the same chalet as i was. so i popped over her unit to find her after i put down the phone with her. haha. but in the end we decided not to go, cos i was too lazy to get out of the chalet. :P

i finally made up my mind. after countless calls that i've rejected from him, and countless sms that i refused to reply. i finally plucked up my courage to tell him that i wanted out of the relationship. as you're reading this, he's desperately trying to salvage it. but its too late. don't understand him - how a person who keeps talking about breaking up be scared when the other part initates it instead?

bah, i've had enough of that shit. *change topic* i think i've got the laughing fits from the time i won the competition until now. help! i can't seem to stop laughing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home