[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, January 27, 2006

Smile. :) :) :)

Ok, i promise to be nice to everyone today.

(Even if i don't like them.)

It's gonna be the new year soon.

Takes less muscles to smile than to sulk.

Less wrinkles = A prettier and happier me.

**

My comm skills presentation sucked today. I hate it.

It was so wrong. I fell asleep while doing the presentation last night. Woke up this morning to complete it at 9am (class is at 11am).

Wanted to iron my clothes after that, but the iron tripped the whole house power supply!!! Grrr. I asked mum to go to the neighbour's house to borrow theirs. None of my neighbours were in!!! -__-" Thankfully, dad found the old dry iron in the store room.

Then i went to school. And when i wanted to print the transparency, my thumb drive just refused to read the file. Grrrrrrrrr. Luckily i had a B&W hard copy. So i printed the transparency from there.

**

I thought i threw away my Patissier membership card when i spring cleaned my house the other day. So i reported loss yesterday.

Who knows!

Dad found it this morning in the grocery bag. ;)

**

Need to go shopping. NOW. Won't have time tomorrow because i really gotta clean my stuff up. I take forever to clean up my room. It's just tooooooooo messy!

My boss decided to have a reunion dinner with us today. So they asked us to go work 1hr earlier at 5pm. If i can finish my shopping by then, i'll go. Otherwise, i'll starve.

Simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home