[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, January 16, 2006

I need a holiday

Baby left for Shanghai again yesterday afternoon. I lost $$$ in mahjong last night with my relatives. My classmate smsed me that i didn't have to go for wbis class this morning and afternoon, so i'd only have class from 1-3pm today. So i chatted with Xuelin on the phone till i fell asleep.

She was on the night shift and i was complaining to her about money woes. Think she must have got bored listening to me complain too, so she started telling me about all her whatever woes she's got... Life's just so tough.

Bah. I've gotta prepare to go school, then i've gotta come back to finish my flash project. It's alot of work, but i guess i'll have to burn the midnight oil everyday. I think i'm slowly immersing myself in sorrow. This is bad.

I need a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home