[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Sunday, January 15, 2006

In Her Shoes

This morning, i woke up thinking about what happened on Christmas eve 2005. I went church with Daryl and i tried very hard to "siam" away from my..well..ex-best friend, Jac.

Isn't it funny? I mean.. What was i thinking? I'm supossed to be an adult already and i'm still playing these games of hide and seek? Ha!

So after mass that night, i realised i couldn't hide anymore when she appeared just in front of me while i was talking to Angie. So i decided to give her a Merry Christmas hug (I only shook her hand last year at the Cathedral!).

End of grudge. :) Now, it wasn't that difficult, was it?

Speaking of which, if you happen to be like that (ahem, childish), then maybe now's a good time to stop, since it's the new year and people generally want to start anew. I won't mention names here, but i'm telling you, i know you've been reading my blog since the first time you came in from Jean's blog. ;) And until the time that you choose to close your own blog, i'll pop by occassionally to check yours out too.

I'd love to give my old friends support. :) Good luck!

**

I caught the show "In Her Shoes" last night. If you happen to have a sibling who is about the same age as you (plus minus 2 years or so), you'll probably be able to relate to the movie.

I cried, as usual. However, if you're not that emotional or if you have a heart of stone, you probably won't cry.

Initially, i thought this was gonna be a show about shopping and obsession with shoes. Well, no, it's not.

It's about kinship, and how your love for your grandparents, parents or siblings transcends over everything. No matter how bad they are, you still love them just the way you should. So touching!

And it's also about relationships, office romances, and communication with your partner.

So that basically summarises the whole thing. I thought it was a good show cos i was able to relate to the movie. (If it can make me cry, it's good. Haha) I used to fight with my sister alot but nowadays we've learnt to be more forgiving to each other... :)

It's worth the $9.50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home