[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, January 13, 2006

Tastes like strawberries and cream!

Got back my watch from FJ Benj already. The moving zircons inside my marc ecko genius watch got stuck just 3 days after i got it. So fed up.. I hope it doesn't get stuck again, otherwise i gotta wait damn long for my watch to be repaired.

They took a whole bloody week just to get the indexes dislodged. Bad service!!!

So the watch is HUGE. Don't ask why i got daddy to buy it for me for xmas...

I JUST LIKE HUGE WATCHES CAN ANOT? :D

I wore it to work yesterday and my colleague and her bf said my watch was very nice... Heeee... So happy. :)

So here's how it looks like...



Ooohh.. Recently i got into this nail art craze. I bought the paints and brushes.. And every other day i'm changing the nail design.

Quoting Karen TSM, "See lah, this girl is so free."

Currently i'm sporting leopard prints on my fingers and flower motifs on my toesies. Drop me a mail if you wanna know how it's done.

I think i'm gonna do strawberries the next time round. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home