[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Memories

Hmm. So many things happened the past few days.

Offline, i grumbled about rude taxi drivers who cut into my path (again), and muttered about not being able to find a fondue set for the party.

Worse, i got shocked when Jewel chewed on a battery + had diahorrea and blood in her stools + was panting heavily + i sent her to the mount pleasant animal hospital + and ms sg universe gotcha Cheryl Tay (prettier in person) was the vet who saw my dog!

Some time last week, i also begged joanne (the waitress at the bar) to play bluff with me while i was being intoxicated by a 0.5 bottle of martell and 1.5 bottles of cordon bleu. At 3 plus AM that night, i thought i heard myself saying that i wanted to go to another place to have more fun! And we did! Hah!

However so strangely, i can't remember anything else happening the past few days.

Is my memory failing me (high possibility), or is it that i've been too reliant on blogging for the past few years, that my brain has somehow turned off the ROM, and activated only the RAM.

I waste a day doing something. I do not/forget to blog it. I sleep. The next morning, all's a blank to me.

Queer? Hah. Maybe it's just me.

**

Having said all that, i remember waking up at 9am this morning to do last minute touch-ups to my assignments. At 11am, i am late for school, therefore i skip the morning class so the next one's at 1pm.

I carry on doing another assignment (i had 3 due today). After finishing the bloody and i really mean B-L-O-O-D-Y report, i print. Can you beat this - I sent the item for printing at 12.43pm, and at 1.30pm did it all finish printing. It's barely 25 pages, with only 4 half-coloured pages.

HP PSC 1315 All-In-One Printer Scanner Copier.

Don't buy.

So i finally reach school at 2pm - my lecturer was just beginning to mark attendance. Then i realised that i forgot to bring my thumb drive with all my stuff in it. I rush home to get it. I return to school to hand up my assignments.

I go household shopping after school. And return home with cloths to aid me in spring cleaning! Managed to clean up my shoe cabinet today (threw away 4 pairs) and clean the altar.

What a day. I am dead tired and tomorrow's gonna be a long day too. Sunday is only a stone's throw away and i've only bought a top and a pair of shoes.

Maybe i'll go to ikea tomorrow to continue shopping. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home