[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

how much of this do you believe?

A Sagittarius woman is very frank and outspoken. She is very blunt in talking. Her outspoken bluntness often causes misunderstandings. She almost immediately forgets all those sarcastic talk she just did and would be friendly. She has a clear and realistic view of things around her. She can never lie and is honest to the core. She is very independent and not the one who would take orders. Her actions match her talk as she does only what she preaches. She doesn't expose her sorrow.

Though she is intelligent, independent and can take care of herself, her heart is vulnerable to pain. She is very honest. Sagittarius woman are extravagant. She is sentimental in love to the extent that she would not allow anyone to touch the pen her lover gave her. She is not a nagging type. She makes a good friend to her children. Children get influenced by her honesty, frankness and optimism which leaves the mark on their character.

A Capricorn man is hard working, ambitious and adaptive natured. He is a perfectionist and a disciplinarian. He is shy natured and doesn't show his emotions outwards. He is a family man. He doesn't marry in a hurry. He would like to marry a person who is homely and likes his wife to be a good housewife and a good companion.

He is a responsible man and takes care of his family. He is a tough guy with a gentle heart. He makes an ideal father. He is a devoted father and can makes any sacrifice for his children. He insists on discipline and commands respect and obedience from his children.

++

so i fancy a capricorn. he's intelligent, witty, and although my sis finds him absolutely annoying, i find him charming.

who am i talking about? you guys would never find out anyway. i'm not telling it here cos loads of people read my blog. but for a clue, he's born on 30th December 1975. =) don't know who is it right? heehee.

old men are sexy. i love them. ;)

shh. if you know who i'm talking about, don't tell him kay? ;)

++

on a heavier note, i've been really pissed these days. certain people have got me really angry with them. for cheating me, lying to me, and making me furious, you're sure to get the death sentance if i were really a princess.

you're lucky i'm not.

but that's beside the point. i was really angry. first it was ivan, who gave me one of his attitudes. secondly, it was the rest of everyone who ignored me(you know who you are). thirdly, it was edwin who lied to me (and you still had to cheek to msg me in msn and say "sorry for nothing"!?!). fourthly, i found out why turtle left me through the help of my gf. fifthly(haha sounds like filthy?!), some motherfucking bitch called me and demanded(how absurd!) me to reinstate her CCA points for her last night.

like what the fuck? why do bad things just seem to befall me?

sigh. thank goodness dinner on sunday wasn't that bad. he brought me to east coast lagoon hawker centre to eat wanton mee. definitely one of the better ones that i've tasted. was kind of in a gloomy mood, but the night passed fine.

just keeping my fingers crossed for now. i hope it works out.

++

wait. i changed my mind. it's hard to trust men these days. who knows, this fella that i fancy may very well be married and with children! lol.

meeting bastard men seems to be in the rage now. i seem to meet them all the time(you know who you motherfucking are).

still, i am in hope. =)

++

and i know my blog just rocks despite this sucky layout that i created impromptu because i couldn't stand not blogging anymore. withdrawal symptoms. lol.

people gloat in my misery, people get angry reading my blog, and people look at me differently after reading it, but i don't care.

it's my blog.

if you look at me differently after this, you can kiss my ass.
if you get angry after this, you can very well stop reading.
if you gloat after this, then please come back again because i want my readership to grow.

HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home