[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Saturday, September 11, 2004

zzz as i'm typing this...

my sis took the car out. think she went to her bf's place to stay for the night.

ahh. i have to be at school by 7am later.

anyone willing to give me a lift?

*~*

*someone* bought me flowers today as a treat to the end of my term tests. =) heehee.

is the suspense killing you? hiak hiak hiak.

*~*

went to have frog leg porridge at geylang just now for dinner. (it was my first time trying frog leg porridge, while still pondering over why they don't call it "QING WA ZHOU"...) YUM!

had rochor beancurd after that. yum yum.

went to boat quay to look for siaocharbor (who was yet again drunk and sprouting nonsense...), only to find out that she wanted to go home after that.

a certain *someone* came to pick her up. she's back home safely despite that person's reckless driving skills.

clarice decided to go home. walked her to the mrt station.

went down to east side at mohamed sultan after that to join the rest of the UNCLEs. =)

made me drink again. hmpf. next time i shall drive, so that you guys will not have the excuse to ask me to drink again. hah!

*~*

off to bed now. sweet dreams my dearies. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home