[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Thursday, September 09, 2004

award ceremony

didn't drive to school today. was supposed to go breakfast, but due to time constraints, my friend had to send me to school straight. finished exams, and i went out for lunch at suntec with that same friend.

i wanted to go home alone, but he asked me to wait until he was done with his work stuff, then he'll send me back home. ok, so i waited... and waited... and waited...

not fun at all. i went window shopping around suntec and city link mall. saw loads of shoes at VNC that i really wanted to buy, but due to financial constraints, i can't afford to. argh. hate the feeling, don't you?

anyone cares to bring me on an all-expenses paid shoe shopping spree? their shoes are really cheap! :D [really lah, don't believe, check it out yourself!]

so i trottled down to MPH. read like 3 car magazines from front to back. [speaking of which, would anyone care to buy me hotstuff (i kinda like the articles) and torque (i wanna join the race queen contest!)? heehee.]

stood there until i kind of realised the strain on my neck. then decided i should go PCC instead.

Pacific Coffee Company lah. tsk tsk. what were you all thinking?!

sipped my $3.50 chamomile tea (i boil at home also cheaper...), while having to brave the coldness in PCC at 1 raffles link. i hogged the comp there for like eons. chatted online through the msn web messenger which kept failing me. argh. had to restart it a few times! -__-"

then at last, at 5.18pm, my friend arrived.

that was a freakin long wait. congrats, you just made it to the number 1 spot of people i had to wait for with a record breaking time of 3hrs 18 mins. =P

luckily he bought me a box of royce' champagne flavoured nama chocolates. yum yum! heeheehee. =) don't be jealous hor!~!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home