[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, June 11, 2004

140 km/h

A copy of the email i sent to my parents

*~*

I don't know what is it with BOTH of you. As parents, i think you should know better than to be biased. Yes, i think you BOTH are biased. Now, let me explain why.

When i was sec 5, i got my first mobile phone, only after me passing my N levels with flying colours. Adele got her first mobile at sec 4?! Worse still, Bryan got his first mobile at sec 2. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!?!?!

So enough about mobile phones, that is passe. Now for the other issue.

I only started signing for the Isetan card after i got my own. Right. Now, as for your second daughter Adele, she happily took the card WITHOUT permission to sign it. Thereafter telling Mummy that she took it. AND I AM SO NOT SURPRISED....

Oh, do you wanna hear the bigger issue now?

I only drove out the darned car 9 months, may i repeat myself, NINE WHOLE !%?#@?^ MONTHS after i got my licence. Oh, not clear enough?

I DROVE OUT THE CAR ON MY OWN [[[ WITH PERMISSION ]]] NINE SCREWED UP MONTHS AFTER I OBTAINED MY LICENCE. (notice i stress the word WITH PERMISSION.)

And your dear precious daughter Adele drove out the car on her own the first day she got her licence. HA HA HA. Not the least bit funny. At least, not to me.

Now i beg you to P-L-E-A-S-E give me a reason, WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD I NOT BE PISSED, ANGRY, FRUSTRATED WITH YOU BOTH AS PARENTS.

I had to go through tests, and i mean COUNTLESS tests by you BOTH, before being able to have the liberty to drive out on my own. Now your oh so beloved filial and precious daughter who has contributed greatly to the family's finances has driven the car out on her own. May i stress, that is even BEFORE anyone sits beside her to supervise her driving.

Someone with a one-day-old licence is driving the 7-month-old car out and NOBODY SCOLDS HER NOR DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! Am i getting angry for the smallest reason? I don't think so.

I type this email because just now when i wanted to go to work (i was damn late already), i had to search through the whole of the multi storey car park to find for the car. This is the second time i'm combing through all the levels of the car park just to find the darned car.

The first time i was lucky, i found the car at the roof top, when Mummy insisted that she parked it on the first floor. The second time i wasn't so lucky, because after spending 9 whole minutes walking each level of the car park THRICE, i still could not find the car, when i thought i saw the car keys hanging at the side of the door just 10 minutes before i left the house.

I had to call your beloved second daughter Adele back from Hougang to come back with the car, then fetch me to work. I WAS FREAKING LATE BY THE WAY. Never mind that when i reached my work place, i was told that she didn't reconfirm with me my schedule today, so i did not need to work.

This explains why i have the patience to sit down here at home, and type the email to both of you. That aside, your oh-so-precious and beloved daughter Adele dropped me at home just now, and decided to take the car to ERIC's place. Yes, you heard me correctly. She has driven the car to Eric's place, and is spending the night there. WITH THE DARNED #@%&$#% CAR.

So OUR FAMILY CAR is at Eric's place tonight.

Why isn't OUR FAMILY CAR at our place? Because she claims that she is going to fetch MaMa to Auntie Shendy's place tomorrow. Now since we're on the topic of the liberty to use the car, your beloved second daughter Adele has THE NERVE to use MaMa as an excuse to drive the car over to Eric's place for the night.

GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT BE THE LEAST BIT INCLINED TO THINK THAT YOU BOTH ARE BEING BIASED.

Explain yourselves now. Oh by the way, Mummy, "talking" to her isn't a good way of reprimanding her.

Don't talk to me again if you can't find a good enough reason to defend yourselves.


Utterly disappointed,

Steph

*~*

FUCKING PISSED. anyway i hit 140 km/h just now because i was rushing to reach my work place. nice eh? heng didn't get caught by the traffic police. hehe. off to supper now. taataa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home