[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Friday, March 03, 2006

My gfs and their bfs

I was reading this blog just now. It's damn funny. But i don't think i can post the link up cos the contents are, well, illegal.

The writer is supposed to be an ah beng, who generally hangs out with friends of the underworld, and talks about his dick all the time. Hmm. Sounds normal right?

This person speaks singlish in every sentence, but that's just about all that is ah beng about him. Which ah beng (seriously) can type with paragraphs? None that i can think of at least. Furthermore, his blog, albeit in singlish, has substance!

There's this inkling inside me that thinks that he is not really an ah beng. He merely writes like one to give the reader the impression of being one. Hmmm.

So yes, if you wanna read an ah beng blog, msn me and i'll tell you what's the addy. :)

**

I was out with Cla yesterday for dinner. Told her not to be late (cos she was late for 1.5hrs the last time) but i ended up being 15 mins late myself. HAHAHA. OOPS!

Was supposed to meet Xue too, but that woman... ARGH! Always making me angry... The original plan was for me to meet Cla first because she finishes work at 5.30, then to meet her because she finishes work at 8.

But that woman for some reason or another, finished work at 2.30 and decided to go to her toyboy's office to help out... IN TUAS! ahhhhhhhhh. She didn't bother telling me, cos she knew i was gonna get angry.

I mean, it's ok if you help out at his office (although i don't quite approve of her relationship with him) but it's not ok to stay there and accompany him for the rest of the day.

After repeated calls and SMSes to her, she decided to answer her phone in the end at 6pm. I asked if she was still gonna meet us, she went "er... dunno leh".

"WTH do you mean dunno? Don't think i don't know that you finished work at 2.30 ok! You are supposed to meet us, and we agreed the other day already lor." i retorted.

"Ah..Hahaha how come you know?" she replied with guilt.

[silence] .... I got nothing to say.

Me = Cheng Xim (Lost heart)


ANYWAY.

So i met Cla in Bugis, and we took a walk at this place called Icon. It's this small yellow building opposite Breadtalk, and it was supposedly a place with lots of small shops. So we went in great anticipation.

It was a 5 storey building filled with lots of small shop space (think bugis village with brighter lighting and aircon). The stairs are faster than the lift, just in case you wanted to know.

But really, the place wasn't much to look forward to. We went there at about 6.30, and there weren't much shoppers. It was quite bare actually. I would think that the reason would be that the stuff are much pricier than the nearby bugis village. The occupancy rate of Icon should hover about 75%. We stopped walking at the 4th storey, cos we figured that the floor upstairs would be selling the same things and that there weren't many occupants up there.

We hopped over to Marina Square for dinner after that, because Cla wanted to get a shaver for her bf at Suntec. I had claypot rice. $4 but not fantastic. It still can't beat the one at Toa Payoh Lorong 5!

After dinner, Cla decided that we should go back home. BECAUSE OF HER BOYFRIEND!!! ARGH. What's with these girls ah?

Her bf was ANGRY (READ: ANGRY?!?) with her because she came to meet me for dinner.

Like hello. We agreed on meeting a few days back, and he very well knew about it! The story all boils down to her bf quarrelling with his mum and he doesn't want to go back home early after work because she will nag at him again. And he's angry with Cla because she is accompanying me and not him.

wth. WTH?? WHAT THE HELL!!!

What kind of bf is that? Doesn't he have his own friends? Can't he be more independant?

Some people just have to infuriate me everyday. And i don't understand why.


So she went to his bf's office to meet him in the end, because she was worried about him. And poor me, went home.

Can i get some pity please? I have NO social life (other than my bf of course). I need friends. Not telephone friends. But friends who would gladly dump their bfs anyday just to meet for a few hours with me.

Is it really that hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home