[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ministry of Sound

I was approving a friend request in friendster, then i saw this new pic in my friends list for one of my friend's profile (duh).

Take a look at this.



The 1st thing that caught my eye was the picture of course. (Note to CK: Is that Faith?) The 2nd thing that caught my eye was that the picture was taken at MOS.

EVERYONE -- E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E has been to MOS.

Zin celebrated her bday last week at MOS with the rest of the guys (people who you'd think they'd be the last to go clubbing cos they're goody-too-shoes). But yeah, they went MOS.

And CK, who doesn't club nor drink (he can't hold his liquor), went to MOS.

WTH.

I mean.

The only MOS i've been to recently is MOS BURGER!!!

And that's a fast food joint, so it doesn't even come close!

I was toying with the idea of asking Cla & Xue to go MOS this friday, since i finish my papers tomorrow. But Cla isn't free. So yeah. Plan squashed.

The last time we went clubbing as a trio was probably 2 years ago. Imagine that!

But it's just not the same to go clubbing without carrots. Carrots who would gladly pay for you, no questions asked, no extra services needed. Well, those were the days of being single. Not that i miss those days of being single, but yeah, it'll be nice to have someone to pay for clubbing you know.

So in the meantime, i'll just blast my music and pretend that i'm there... Happy thoughts! Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home