[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

where is solace to be found?

like an irritating buzzing sound about my ears,
so haunts my worries;
i fret and sigh, yet nobody can aid me;
they all ask why,
but all i can do is to shrug,
for they don't know me at all.

shall i then, accredit it all to pre-destiny;
maybe more so, to fate;
alas, or perhaps, choice?

winds change, and seasons pass;
i've been in this many a time,
and all's well doesn't end well;
it will come once again,
i foresee it so.

ignorance is bliss, they say;
but how long can i stay this way,
admidst a fight of my emotions;
should i follow the brain or otherwise?

i go round in search for an answer,
yet none is found;
only in you can i find comfort, Lord;
my God to whom i run to,
i thus beg you take me to a faraway land.

five paragraphs later, i have resolved;
running away may seem the best solution,
yet it is anything but;
i stopped to think,
"is this about myself or the rest of the world?"

the last thing that i would want,
is to see the past repeat itself;
so i'll just do what i deem fit,
in hope of a salvation;
for rationale has taken over the pawn,
thus i resign to my cursed love life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home