[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

John 8:7

I quote.

"Whichever one of you has committed no sin may throw the first stone at her."

All these hoo-ha about people-who-have-blogs have got me reading a little more these days than i should have been blogging. Ha!

I am referring to the person-who-owns-a-blog Dawn.

She is the reigning queen of yahoo searches, technorati matches, and (woah!) tommorow.sg talks. Truth be told, she is currently even hotter than Wendy!

There are so many blogs that i've been reading. Karen, Wendy, Dawn, and (of course) that of the person whom the ip address that i've been posting up belongs to.

People have views, and we are individuals in our own right. I may read their blogs, but i can't totally say that i agree or disagree with them a full 100%.

I just simply enjoy reading their blog entries because somehow or another, i can relate to them in a certain way.

*

Karen - for those lovely pictures of places that i have no money to go to, thanks for giving me a view of them!

Wendy - for those absolutely hillarious entries, your wit, and really, your outright frankness. Kudos to you!

Dawn - for your pictures (who cares if they're real or fake?). Many would love to be in your shoes!

That Person - thanks for visiting my site faithfully and giving me lotsa hits on my page. I have to return favours, you know. ;)

*

True, i disagree with some of their views. And no, i don't intend to follow in the bad aspects. (Disclaimer: I am not saying that i am perfect.) But before we start lashing out at them, do we stop and think about ourselves too?

No, more often than not, we don't.

I've learnt to curb what i'm typing out here. Does nobody any good, does it? By speaking my own feelings, i get backlashed, backstabbed, and backthrottled.

Is it worth the trouble?

Absolutely not.

If you think you have never sinned, please, feel free to go ahead and throw the stone.

Here's what i've been guilty of doing before:

* I used a handicap toilet because the normal one was full and i was damn urgent
* I wore braces to make my teeth more perfect
* I stole someone's childhood sweetheart away from her because i was simply selfish (yes, i admit!)
* I photoshop my pictures! Hahaha...

Okay, maybe you are a goody-two-shoes and you've never used a handicap toilet ever in your life. Have you failed to keep the lift door open for the old uncle who's staying in the same block as you? Or maybe you've over-used the word "Hello?! Are you blind/deaf?".

Not enough to make you feel guilt?

How about pimple/whitening/body firming/sunscreen creams or even concealer/foundation/blusher? Don't even think you can run away, because these count too!

What? You still don't get my point?

So the part about stealing guys away is wrong. It is wrong kids, so please do not follow in my footsteps. But hey, i've learnt my mistake and moved on.

What's most important is that i'm not doing it anymore (i promise!) and i thank the support of my friends who've stayed friends with me despite that.

For those who've decided not to - then and now - please think about when you want to forgive me. I'm ever willing to apologise for my past mistakes.

I've grown up already! Whee!

Heehee. But i still photoshop and would still continue to photoshop my pictures. What's wrong with photoshopping, anyway? This IS the cyber world after all.

Putting it simply - if you don't like it, then i welcome you to leave any time. It's tough because as much as i want it to be, i just can't please everyone.

**

So i conclude...

Give those people (ah..yes.. including myself) a break, please. I'm sure you don't want someone else doing the same to you too.

Go read John 8:1-12. You'll feel enlightened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home