[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Mummy!

...Yesterday i mean!

The 6 of us - my mummy, siblings and Daryl - had initially planned to go to The Line at Shangri-La to eat, but we decided against it cos according to my auntie, it wasn't that fantastic.

So, here we were, at Grand Hyatt's Straits Kitchen. We were welcomed by the Manager, who showed us to our special table - the only table with 5 brown chairs and 1 blue chair. I had called them to say it was my mummy's birthday so they'd better prepare something good! Haha.

The selection ranged from Malay to Chinese to Indian to Desserts to Juices, each displayed at their own counter in the restaurant. The restaurant had an open kitchen concept, which meant that you could see the chef preparing the dish right in front of you.

For $35+++, i made my money's worth by eating almost 90% of the selection of food there. Can you believe what a pig i was, eating from 1.15pm to 3.45pm! But hey, i only eat when it's delicious! =)

So the time came, our table was cleared because we had finished our food already and we were just waiting for our food to digest when... 6 staff popped out from nowhere to sing Happy Birthday to my mummy and present her with a cake.

Awwww How Sweet!

So yeah, that was how we celebrated my mum's birthday. And how i'm growing fatter and fatter each day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home