[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

misunderstood again.

i haven't been blogging much. been busy. i was handed over the position of president of the community service club in my school. never knew it was so tough being president. it's no glamourous job struting round school with a name card that reads "<my name>, president, community service club". (ok, the name card's still in printing, but what the heck.)

it's a job where you have to think fast and act fast. everyone's watching the way you work. whatever actions or decisions you make, you've gotta be responsible for them. people are gonna look up to me as a role model, and hopefully not down on me.

i've been thinking too much. been so stressed. club crawl. meetings. club matters. meetings. activity proposals. meetings. suddenly i'm slapped with so many responsibilities, that i don't know which to handle first.

FUCKING STRESSED! i hate deadlines.

stress keeps me on the move. i will try to attend more stress management workshops. -_-

~*~

i'm not neglecting my social life, don't worry about that. it's been very fulfiling indeed.

swimming, clubbing, ktv-ing, mahjong-ing, chill out-ing, and holiday planning make up most of my leisure time. yes, you read me right. i've been planning for holidays after holidays.

in fact, i'm going to KL this friday for the japan GT, and i only booked the air ticket today. "funny" right? what's more "funny" is that i haven't booked the coach ticket back! oh wait, and not forgetting the accomodation. hah. i was so caught up with working and having fun, that i didn't realise that everything has yet to be done. and now at the last minute, we're hitting the panic button. how "funny"!

the air tickets are almost fully booked, therefore they up-ed the price. so i refuse to sit the return flight to singapore. now we're thinking about sitting the double decker coach back. (although i'd very much love to take a plane back instead on the following morning, the other 2 peeps that i'll be going with, can't come back on monday. so yah...)

and just when i was about to confirm the accomodation booking, they said that they're out of rooms already, and asked me to take the more expensive one. argh. WHY WHY WHY? so now we've got to choose another hotel. argh. argh. argh. made me waste my money calling KL for nothing.

hello, IDD ain't cheap!?! [speaking of which, my hp bill last month came up to $286.29 because the FUCKING IDD CHARGES IN INDONESIA CAN KILL PEOPLE! in the breakdown, 9(nine) minutes of communicating with eddie on the phone set me back by $40 fucking singapore dollars!!!]

like WHAT DA FUCK?!?

back to topic, it's a love-hate feeling with planning for holidays.

think i love it. i've got the most expensive ticket to see the jap race queens. gonna pinch their ass when they go to the toilet. hahaha. I WAS JUST KIDDING. :P

~*~

ok lah, that's about it. feeling ambivalent now. sheesh. a leopard never changes its spots. ok, i'm balderdashing again.

something to set you pondering...

i enjoy going out with you.
i guess you enjoy my company too.

but i'm not ready to start a relationship with you. give me time can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home