[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

tired

i'm fed up with tons of homework, projects, exams. 24 hours a day just doesn't seem enough anymore. i keep getting homework from my lecturers. got 1 project deadline tomorrow and another one in a few more weeks. and my exams are in 2 weeks.

what the hell is wrong with my time management? which then boils down to the question on why am i procrastinating in front of the computer right now.

i just can't get enough of the ktv session with my classmates the other day. delon with his "i want to sing cantonese song but i don't know how to"; chingyu with his "i can't sing well but i don't care if you guys can't stand my off keys"; kangkim with his pointing at each character on the screen as he sings the song "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, i call you pa and you hit my mama"; wenrui with him sounding like karen; zhusha with her "black white red yellow purple green blue grey, yours mine his hers big small round flat, good bad beautiful ugly new old different designs different colours let you choose" rap; and lastly, karen with her liking of hokkien songs.

a little long winded though, but it was really funny although they've got enough of me trying to mimic them in school! haha. can't stop laughing. oh, did i mention that we also did a william hung rendition of "she bangs"? haha.

hey wait. i'm supposed to be doing my homework! :\ *poof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home