[[MY CANDY SHOP]]

Monday, February 23, 2004

sad but happy!

i was sad cos didn't get thru the audition for the hair show yesterday. but nonetheless, i will keep on trying (and dieting) to get some money rolling in...

quite happy today. hehe. can't stop smiling cos my best friend(timothy andy goh chang yi) brought me down to DFS to get my birthday present at last! can you imagine i waited for 3 months for my 21st birthday present? haha.

we went to tiffany & co and he asked me to choose which one i liked. although i preferred the bigger heart bracelet, they didn't have stock for it. so i settled for the smaller heart bracelet which is similar to the return to tiffany collection, but it just has the words "tiffany & co 925" on it. thinking of getting it engraved. but that's gonna cost me $5 per darned alphabet! AHHH...

oh darn. i'm late again. supposed to meet weiliang so that he can help me with my semestral project. see ya guys later! *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home